Designed with excellent adhesion characteristics meaning that sanding of sound OE electrocoat is not required. HP Multiprime 2K Primer can be re-coated after 15 minutes, or left for up to 5 days with no sanding.
Features and Benefits
- No need to sand the electrocoat substrate on new panels removes a step within the repair process.
- Excellent final appearance as a wet on wet that is as good as a sanded primer meaning no compromise in quality.
- Strong application characteristics - good flow, very smooth film and good sag resistance even on large areas.
- Can be left for up to 5 days before sanding for topcoat application.
- Suitable for use over most rigid plastics.
Product Code: 1.841.9101 / 9104 / 9106